Re: Lojban materials for the Planned Languages archive

Currently, we don't have anything related to lojban (although my
partner-in-crime, Jerry Altzman, does study it somewhat).  We would
appreciate the files you mentioned.  Please mail them to
archive-management@ivory.cc.columbia.edu.

Thanks!

~mark
      o o     o   o             o o   o     o        o   o     o o
              o                       o	o   o  	   o       o   	 o
  o   o     o     o         o     o     o   o      o   	 o     o     N2KOT
Mark E. Shoulson:  shoulson@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu   shoulson@cunixc.bitnet
                {...}!rutgers!columbia!cunixf!shoulson