last call for JL14

JL14 goes to the printer tomorrow.  102 pages (Whew!)  Some of it is
stuff that has appeared on this mailing list, some on sci.lang, and
some neither.

LK14 will be just a couple days behind.  Then I get back to the textbook.

If you aren't on the LLG mailing list and want to get these, I need to
hear from you SOON (like immediately).  Likewise if you are level 0
(including those downgraded for non-payment) and want to be level 1.
(Level 0 gets LK14 about 10pages of news only; Level 1 gets the much
longer JL14.)

Money is an object (as opposed to 'no object').  We need it; we are slowly
but surely eating up a short-term surplus gained in November's fund-raiser.
We may be wiiling to send 1 or 2 issues on speculation/inspection, but
you need to contribute financially if you possibly can to stay on the
subscription list.

  --  lojbab = Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
               2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA 703-385-0273
      lojbab@snark.thyrsus.com