Los Angeles area discussion group?

To: lojban-list@snark.thyrsus.com

Almost a year ago, I sent for and received quite a bit of
lojban reference material and supporting documents.  I
find the language and premises behind it intriguing and
worthy of study.  However, I'd like to interact realtime
with other students of the language.

When I ordered the materials, I lived in Las Vegas;
there was only one other person interested, as per lojbab,
and I simply couldn't contact him.

I shelved my interest for a few months because I was
working in Switzerland.

I'm now back, living in the LA area, and have seen
quite a bit of email stamped with "bugbiters" of
southern Californians/their jobsites/their schools.

Anyone in the Los Angeles/Riverside/Orange County
axis interested in a discussion group?  Does one
exist already?  How many known students of
lojban are there here?

Many thanks in advance,
Russell

Russell E. Whitaker