catra - kill

In a recent message I used the phrase

	le mlatu cu gasnu le nu le ratcu cu morsi
	the cat makes           the rat     dead

I argued that users would insist on a lujvo for "kill".  Last night
while going through the gismu list I came upon catra "kill", a gismu.

In Old Loglan it was a fairly general policy that gismu were non-
transitive and that lujvo were to be used to make them transitive, so
that the quantity of gismu could be minimized.  I agree.  I assume that
when Lojbab (or whoever) went through the gismu list searching for
areas poorly covered, he noticed as I did that something was necessary
to cover "kill", but he rejected the idea of a handcrafted lujvo.
Lojbab, do you remember what your values were here?

		-- jimc