Re: expansion to sentences

la djim. kartr. cusku di'e:
> I find it convenient to stick with the
> Old Loglan view (per JCB, undoubtedly derived from some classical
> philosopher) that a brivla is a relation between not only the occupants
> of its numbered places but zillions of other possible modal places.

This is also the Lojban view.  Oddly, I had thought that jimc had rejected
it, based on the -gua!spi report, which speaks of predicates "express[ing]
a relation between the occupants of its cases", with no mention (at that
point) of the modal cases.

--
cowan@snark.thyrsus.com		...!uunet!cbmvax!snark!cowan
		e'osai ko sarji la lojban