BNF Description of Lojban

        Since I have a copy of the complete Lojban language description, it
would probably do me well if I knew how to READ what I have. I have one in a
YACC-parser form, and one in BNF form.

        Could anyone suggest a book or something wherefrom I can find how to
read these descriptions? Maybe if I succeed, I will be able to describe
Lojban in *English*, or at least understand it.

        My continuing anxiety is that my Lojban is utter kalsh. Though I did
get a couple of pats on the head at Logfest, I am not going to be happy until
I can use Lojban as easily as I can now use Esperanto (fluently, but not at
the level I am with English).

        -- co'o mi'e la deived [poi bau lojbo be selpram]