Trademark Languages

Um, Nick, thanks loads for the compliments, but Steve *did* mention me.
Look:

>> shouted down or ignored, for the most part.  Shoulson, Urban, and to
>> a lesser extent jimc (who seems impervious to criticism) aren't given

Unless there's another Mark here with remedial tanru problems, you can't be
referring to anyone else, and I'm fairly certain I'm the only Shoulson on
the net in the world.  But thanks for the thought.  More later, I'm running
late.

co'o .i la mark. me mi
(can I do that?)