Re: Going to the bathroom

Dave Matuszek writes cogently, concluding with:
> So I'd say introduce a word meaning room-in-which-to-excrete (with
> modifiers for sex or function if necessary), and be done with it.
> Also introduce a word for room-in-which-to-wash, and use the two words
> interchangably in cultures for which this is the same room.

"Room" is presently defined as

	kumfa  kum     ku'a room            room of/in...

How about adding a third place for an abstract sumti for the typical
activity to occur in the room?  Then an unambiguous diklujvo would be
lumku'a - lumci kumfa - kumfa fi lo'e nu lumci - room where you wash.
Of course the washee is not specified and this sounds more like a
laundry for clothes rather than for hands and faces.  As John Cowan
says, the price of infinite precision is infinite verbosity.

		-- jimc