Re: requested translation

I guess I should handle this translation, since it's from my message:

> mi catlu le nanmu    poi                             do  pu   tavla
  I  see   the woman   who-is-restrictuvely-such-that: you past talk-to

le ninmu poi                             [ke'a]    prami ke'a
the man  who-is-restrictively-such-that  [he/she]  loves he/she

{ke'a} is a special pronoun used in poi/noi clauses (relative clauses) to
refer to the sumti being specified.  The question I had was that in the
above sentence I wasn't sure whom each {ke'a} referred to.  A correct
re-statement of the end of the sentence using subscripting would be:

ke'axipa                           prami ke'axire
one-specified_1 [i.e. the woman]   loves one-specified_2 [i.e. the man]

Thus, "I see the man that you talked to the woman who loves him."

Odd that you're having trouble with our server.  I don't rightly know how
things work off uunet, so I'm not sure why it's not getting here.  Where's
it going?

~mark