Note new address - apology for confusion

Effective immediately I (lojbab) now have a new net address, which should
be used for all personal traffic, as well as for any messages to Nora or
Athelstan or for LLG business.

The address is

lojbab@grebyn.com

and is a permanent change.  I will rarely if eve be logging into snark
in the future.

Note that the snark machine will be down for at least a week, and
traffic to my old address there or to cowan may bounce, though we are
trying to take steps to keep this from happening.

If you have problems reaching my new address, retry at least once, since
I am doing this switch without having enough time to verify that things are
going smoothly, and have not yet even logged into the new account.

Also, since there are people expressing the wish to drop out temporarily
or permanently from lojban-list, let me reiterate what was in the startup
message for the new list.  You can now do these operations yourself.
To remove your address from lojban-list permanently, send a message to

listserv@cuvmb.cc.columbia.edu

containing the single line

unsub lojban

To temporarily stop traffic, send the following one-line message

set lojban nomail

To restart traffic after setting no mail, send the message

set lojban mail

and to move to a new address, send the unsubscribe message as described
above from the old address (preferably after - so you don't lose traffic)
followed by a subscribe message from the new address, with the format:

sub lojban firstname lastname

Mail for the Lojban List is sent to:

lojban@cuvmb.cc.columbia.edu

Cowan is gone for another week or more, and I cannot promise any action
on list-related requests that you cannot handle by yourself until he
gets back.

Finally, and this seems to be confusing people (including me).  If you
reply to a Lojban List message, that reply now goes to the list, and
not just to the originator.  There are some strange messages and headers
floating around on messages from ongoing threads as a result.  MY apologies
when it is me that adds to this confusion.

Thank you for your patience during this transition.

----
lojbab = Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
         2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA
         703-385-0273
         lojbab@grebyn.com

NOTE THAT THIS IS A NEW NET ADDRESS AND SUPERSEDES OTHERS IN MY POSTINGS
            OR LOGICAL LANGUAGE GROUP, INC. PUBLICATIONS

(p.s - the message everyone is asking about regarding replies to resends was
an error - I was trying to reply to Mark Shoulson, who was trying to reply
to me, and we both accidentally sent our messages via the Lojban List server)