Re: Necker Cube

The Necker Cube was the first proposed logo, by Jamie Bechtel, because
of the multiple ways that people see interest in Lojban, and the exmphasis
in the design on regularity and irregularity in constrained realtionship.

We then opened the logo idea to other proposals as a way to get people
involved and over a year ago, a logo was adopted.  But we have never done
anything with that logo, because it was computer drawn, and we haven't
any artists of comparable skill  (The design was voted on by JL and LK
subscrtibers and consists of a Venn diagram with planar rectilinear coordinate
system superimposed, and the word Lojban superimposed on that.

Why, or what it means, is a question one must ask each person who voted.

lojbab