misc

1. I hope you can resolve the CERN address error.  Please let me know if you
do, since I want any foreign mailings to go out with LK next week, and he
can't give his address unless he knows we want it.

2. A quick question on morphology, if you have time to call tomorrow.  Nora
did not recall the weekend meeting quite the way I reported it with regards
to attitudianl compounds.  I weasel-worded the text so that it is consistent
with the version 4 morph paper (it wasn't), but it is worth checking with
you on it if possible.

lojbab