More Wind from the North

I've been giving some thought to this "jikau" business.  Herein lieth some
small part of the trouble:

We have "kau" to flag "the point of interest" in a du'u abstraction used
with {djuno} or the like  (loosely speaking).  But what should we attach it
to, for indefinite situations?

We have been using the indefinite form of whatever we're talking about in
most cases, like {mi djuno ledu'u do co'ekau}=="I know what you are/do",
and not the questioning form, {mi djuno ledu'u do mokau}, which would
probably be something more like "What is it that I know about you?".  So
far, that make sense?

Trouble is, in this situation, we're dealing with a connective, and I don't
think there *is* an indefinite connective.  So Nick used "jikau".  And Ivan
doesn't like it.  And I'm none too keen on it myself.

Would slapping an indefinite-connective cmavo on the barbie help?  Maybe,
but it seems like a band-aid.  As Nick (?) said, the trouble comes from
trying to cram 2nd-order logic into a 1st-order logical language.  Can
anything be done?

~mark