Re: coi kolin.

cu'u la djan. kau,n.

> "nitcuku'i" should be "nitcyku'i" or just "tcuku'i"; otherwise the "ni"
> falls off and becomes the quantity abstractor cmavo.

Btw, "nitcyku'i" is nothing like what I wanted -
it means something like "is a carer for the needy", from "kurji".
I was not intentionally making a lujvo, although I see
now that this was the end result.
It appears that I can't make a lujvo with "ku'i" (the UI),
since there isn't an assigned rafsi, so the (only?) way to
express my desired intention is to keep the words separate,
"nitcu ku'i".