Re: Wallops #8

la kolin. fain. cusku di'e

> > .i midydei .i ko'a co'a citka gi'enai jdaxanmu'u
> Note that ko'a is not bound outside the quotation. I don't think this
> is a problem - you can use ko'a etc without explicit binding, and
> carrying over from the quotation is probably a good pragmatic.

In fact, "ko'a" is bound outside the quotation.  Things bound within a
lu-li'u quotation are available for use outside, but not vice versa.  This
is the motivation for having a kind of quotation mark whose stuffing is
compelled to be grammatical text.

On the other hand, the contents of a lo'u-le'u quotation are completely
meaningless outside, and therefore any bindings done in such a quotation
are not available outside.

--
cowan@snark.thyrsus.com		...!uunet!cbmvax!snark!cowan
		e'osai ko sarji la lojban