De-emphasis particle

It was I who proposed the de-emphasis particle, and I now believe it was a
mistake to do so.  Based on Colin's Dagur commentary and Ivan's remarks,
I think we should rip this sucker from the language before it puts down
unwanted roots.

OTOH, I think that Colin's topicalization particle is also unnecessary.
The way to solve his problems is to assign a da-series particle in the
prenex and then use it in the main bridi:

	da voi cmavo zo'u mi djica le nu lei lobypli vimcu da
	x1 described-as a-cmavo : I desire the event-of the-mass-of
		Lojban-users remove x1
	As for this cmavo, I want us to remove it.

--
cowan@snark.thyrsus.com		...!uunet!cbmvax!snark!cowan
		e'osai ko sarji la lojban