LogFest dates

I'm seeking input from people interested in coming to LogFest 93 this year
(as usual at my house near washington DC, lasting for an extended weekend).
Possible dates being considered include the middle weekend in June (that
which is just before Father's Day), which is probably the least likely, or
one of the weekends after the 4th of July until school restarts in late
August.  If you are interested in coming and date would be a factor in your
coming, get your vote in now, because we will probably make a decision by
the end of the coming week.

lojbab