RE: GENERAL: rafsi changes are not yet in place

Things should be settling down fairly soon, since we'll go to the new rafsi
list when it is published with JL18 in April, and hopefully will go out on thee
list and PLS at the same time.  Also by then, we may have set a publication
date for the first book, the protodictionary, which will certainly become the
new standard when it is published.

The problems of officialness are compounded for people on the List since you
usually hear of changes when they are still at the proposal stage, and we have
to slow down adoption of changes to allow for the people who don;t get email,
as well as to allow our baselining controls to work.

lojbab