Re: Lojban Archives...

I've asked Roger if he would send me his digests.

I know what's its like with trying to keep up with lists like this. You scan
over the subjects and hit the "d" key a lot without really reading much. I
guess I'll catchup on what all is going on now that I'm able to "read" such
things at home with a nice mail client.

Hopefully nothing has changed THAT much.. I got back on the list just in time
to see a miniflame about cmavo getting rearranged (That's really traumatic if
your only resources on the language were what LLG sent a few months ago, it
sounded like "We totally changed everything" kind of interaction.)

By the way, are we still using the "subject-line classification" system? I
remember before I left the list everyone was prefixing thier subject lines
with keywords for easy sorting.

--
Simon "Guru Aleph-Null" Janes        |            __NewsMaven__