lookup command explained

I did not explain very well how the lookup command that I just posted
works.

Supposed you are writing, as I am right now.  If I type

    C-c C-l RET bag RET

The following buffer pops up:

          ---------- Buffer: *Lookup* ----------

Definitions matching "bag".  To insert lojban, type number of definition.

1: bargu bag          arch       x1 arches over x2 (made of x3); x1 is
                                    an arch over/around x2 of material x3
2: dakli dak          sack       x1 is a sack/bag containing x2, and
                                    of material x3

The regular expression `bag' matches the first rafsi for `bargu' and
the English word `bag' in the second definition.  If I now type `2',
Emacs inserts the gismu in the sentence, here: dakli

Nifty.

    Robert J. Chassell               bob@gnu.ai.mit.edu
    Rattlesnake Mountain Road        (413) 298-4725
    Stockbridge, MA 01262-0693 USA