Re: Unsubscribe

For you (and any others) who have lost the instructions for Lojban List:

1) to unsubscribe send the message (no subject)
"unsubscribe lojban"
listserv@cuvmb.cc.columbia.edu

This should unsubscribe you automatically.  If it doesn't work it is because
something about your address as seen by the listserver has changed, and we have
to remove you manually.  In that case, send a message to me, and we will try
to remove you manually when we can.

2) If you post to Lojban List, you will not generally get a copy of your
own message back.  The default settings on subscriptions are that your
messages do not come back to you.  The intro mnessage tells you how to change
this, but I don't recall the exact message.  "set lojban ack" should tell
the listserver to send you acknowledgements of your message, without the full
text.  Send this to the listserver address above.  A "help" message sent to
the listserver will probably tell you a bunch of other commands you can use.

lojbab
----
 For the artificial language Loglan/Lojban, see ftp.cs.yale.edu  /pub/lojban