Re: PROPOSAL: Lambda Notation For Dummies (and & Rosta) & Lojban

> This proposal involves creating an explicit "lambda quantifier", which would
> formally belong to selma'o PA but would be attached only to da-series KOhA
> or BY cmavo.

Any reason why this is preferred to a simple KOhA?

Also, it would be nice if we could just use {ke'a} for it. Its function is
very similar, and the problems that might arise in rare cases of embedding
arise already anyway as it is, so in theory subscripts have to be used.
(In practice I don't think this is needed enough to be a problem.)

Jorge