Re: TEXT: pemci revised

> [rafsi: maz = ma'a,
>         miz = mi'a, mig = mi'o, koz = ko, do'o = dog]
>

>    Dehe remoi cu se ja te temci
>    gihe zahe velmazyvelpemci
>    te naldejni be, pehi,
>    fe lo ri mufnaznehi
>    gihe terfra be lo nu malsenci.

soon-utterance is-second is-start-or-end-of-interval
and 4th-we-and-you-poem-audience type-of
other-than-loans I-opine
owing related-to-it-(soon-utterance) point-event-nose-insideness
and stimulates d*mn-sneezing.

???

1. You have two selbri in the first line.
2. Ignoring the nonexistent rafsi, I can't fathom what does 4th conversion
   do to a pro-sumti (velmaz... thing)
3. How can something related to a soon utterance be in the nose? Even
   more instantaneously?
4. I can't understand a thing except something in 4th and 5th line...
   Sorry, And...

>    Le ni fe le vi nanmu cu pinji
>    ku bancu le lakne zei linji
>    .I lei dustoltohu
>    cu mukti .oirohu
>    le spepli be lo cmadesminji.

Fine, I think... (I'm still bothered by that {linji}, though... Just
wondering, is there a marker for culturally dependent references?)
Hey, I'm making a collection of pemcrlaimriki! ;)

co'o mi'e. goran.

--
Learn languages! The more langs you know, the more incomprehensible you can get
e'udoCILreleiBANgu.izo'ozo'onairoBANguteDJUnobedocubanRI'a.ailekadonaka'eSELjmi