this is for you

	I have looked at TAhE now.  What a strange -- and small -- group!
I had remembered -- when I started to think about it -- thaat there were
more extensional members: regularly, rarely and the like.  But I suppose
that some of these at least are in PAROI.  As for na'o and ta'e, the
first thing to say is that they ARE intensional -- and ta'e probably even
intentional.  That is, they are not so much about what is going on (how
often, what pattern, etc.) as about why they are going on -- in terms of
somepersons life-style/mind-set.  Or lack thereof.  Within that, ta'e is
personal only and means that the person does this regularly (not
necessarily on schedule, but often and when certain occasions arise)
without separate decisions about it (or with the "decision" being
a foregone certainty).  It is not necessarily the agent's judgment that
this is a habit -- it is more liely an observers -- but the judgment is
about a mental statwe broadly speaking of the agent.  OTOH na'o can be --
and often is about a group (clan, society, species, whatever)and bears,
thus, some relation to "the aver group-member."  It can also be
individual. In either case, it says less about mental states than about
character.  An typical event may a real decision each time (but note, it
may be an event that happens only once) and always might be decided
against, but the agent's character is such that the event is more likely
than not and the fact that it does occur tells us something profound
about the agent.  I hope this is not ignotum per ignotius.
pc>|83