ftp

coi lojbab
I got from your ftp site, the latest version of the gismu dictionary,
engdict.zip. However I cannot decompress it using the standard unzip.exe
that I got from simtel (up to now it has worked fine in decompressing
zip files). I down loaded this file form your ftp site two times, and
in all the occasions, happened the same thing when I tried to decompress it.
It seems that the file has been corrupted, or it was used a non-standard
file-compressor software.

I have been using a gismu dictionary of the year 1993.
I have not seen in your ftp-site a vocabulary english-lojban.  Do you have a
dictionary of this type?.

co'o mi'e viktor