blanu blari'o

I have been learning lojban through the draft textbook and other materials
that I got from The Logical Language group, in particular the `diagrammed
summary of lojban grammar forms with examples sentences' (April 1992).

I found a discrepancy between this two texts.
In the first is listed the gismu {blanu} (blue) (Also I found it in the
official gismu list), but in the second text, other gismu is given for
the same idea {blari'o}.

I understand that in lojban there is only ONE gismu for one idea.

Is {blari'o} a non-official gismu?.

co'o mi'e viktor

Victor Sirvent
vsirvent@usb.ve