From: Bob LeChevalier <lojbab@access.digex.net>
To: jmcclel@globalmail.globalvision.net
Subject: Re:  How to start?

There are around 95 subscribers to Lojban List, most of whom are also on
our paper mailing list.  I also sent you the long Diagrammed Summary of
Lojban Grammar, which is the logical next thing after the minilesson.
There iss also a reference grammar and a draft textbook available on the
ftp site and probably also via the www page.

By all means ask questions about the language to Lojban List, and people
will probably be quick to answer.

Your knowledge of Loglan is not useless - take what you know of the
grammar and substitute corresponding words from the Lojban word lists,
and what you have will almost certainly be correct or very close to it.

The ftp site has an unapproved list of word correspondences between
Lojban and TLI Loglan.

lojbab
----
 For the artificial language Loglan/Lojban, see ftp.cs.yale.edu  /pub/lojban
Cc: lojban