Re: TEXT: le gunse ku joi le lorxu

> I remember reading about this now, but forget where.  What's the
> reference for this and other phonology questions (what medial consonants
> are allowed in forming lujvo, where the stress goes, etc.)?

Somewhere in the ftp archive... :)
Everything is there, but not always easy to find.

For the medial consonant clusters:

unvoiced = {p,k,t,f,x,s,c}
voiced =   {b,g,d,v, ,z,j}

forbidden clusters:  double consonants, voiced-unvoiced, unvoiced-voiced
and zj, jz, sc, cs, cx, xc, xk, kx, mz.

> It ought to be possible to make a more specific sumti for "here,
> this place" (something similar to {dei} for utterances).  Perhaps {le
> stuzi} or {le bu'u stuzi} instead of {ti}?

I would say {le zvati}, analogous to {le cabna} for "now".  {stuzi} is
for intrinsic/permanent locations, {zvati} for non-intrinsic,
non-permanent.

> {mi'o ru'u} would be more precise.

It's only the fox that is supposed to go around it.

> And, from the place structure, {klama} seems to be a journey with a
> beginning and end.  How about using {litru}?

Maybe. I have {litru} too much assocaited with "travel", but perhaps
I should try to separate them.

> > A {kinli pezli} would be something like a prick, I think. Other
> > suggestions welcome.
>
> How is it a kind of leaf (foliage)?  That's at least a metaphor, no?  But
> if so, I still don't follow.

I meant a thorn or, like Goran says, a cactus needle. Probably it is
not a leaf, but I don't know what else to call it.

> co'o mi'e dilyn.

co'o mi'e xorxes