Re: TEXT: le gunse ku joi le lorxu

la djan cusku di'e

> la xorxes. cusku di'e
>
> > Why not? I don't like the many irrelevant places of {klama}, but what
> > can I do? Any suggestions for how to say "go around the oven"?
>
> "mluni le toknu".

i mluni le toknu ma ma

The extra places of {mluni} are even more weird than those of {klama}!
Otherwise it would be a great way to say it.

(How are those places filled anyway? Why does {mluni} have a place for
"characteristics", whatever they are, and {klama} doesn't? How are
orbital parameters x4 specified? Wouldn't space tenses work much better
for that?)

Jorge