Re: belated ressponse to Jorge: bu'uvi

Dylan translates pc's "John loves Mary more than Harry Sally" as:

>         la djan. ce'obo la maris. zmadu la xeris. ce'obo la selis.
>                 le ka le pamoi be ke'a cu prami le remoi be ke'a

Beautiful!  (The {bo}s are grammatical but not needed.  They would be
needed for a connective made with a BAI, were my proposal to be
accepted, but {ce'o} is a JOI.)

> which would, I expect, be elipsized to
>
>         la djan. ce'obo la maris. zmadu la xeris. ce'obo la selis.
>                 le ka prami

Right, which is what I had at some point, but with a different
interpretation for the elipsized places.  I like yours much better.

Jorge