Re: egality

And:
> In Spanish, do you write "sujore, selmajo, lejavla"?

I haven't had a chance to do so yet, but I think "suhore, selmaho,
lehavla" would be better, the "h" being silent. A silent h is
sometimes used to separate two "strong vowels" (a, e, o) in Spanish
(e.g. "zanahoria", "alcohol", "ahorrar"). If I use "j", there might
be confusion with {suxore}, {selmaxo}, {lexavla}. I'm not sure
whether I shouldn't also change "lehavla" to "lehabla", since "vl"
doesn't look very nice in Spanish. {cmavo} will be an even bigger
problem, it will have to be "esmavo".

Jorge