Re: tense conversions

la kris cusku di'e

> In other words, I think "le bolci pu'o farlu" means "the ball will start
> falling", not "the ball is about to fall".

Are you saying that {ca pu'o} means the same as {ba co'a}? I don't agree.
I think the difference between those two is precisely that the first
describes the present and the second describes the future. For a claim
about the present to be true, the actual future is irrelevant. For a claim
about the future to be true, what is claimed must end up happening in
the future.

Jorge