Re: Chinese whispers questions

> I have a big dilemma I haven't thought about before I started
> translating my assignment. Sorry to say this, And, but, there are
> mistakes there... So, people, do you want me to send forth the actual
> translation as correct as I can make it, or what I think the Chinaman
> And wanted to say?
> co'o mi'e. goran.

If it's ungrammatical, you'll have to guess at the requisite corrections.
I briefly checked the text, and notice no errors, so at least the text
is as intended. If you stick close to what my text literally says, & I
got my translation wrong, then I get the blame, but if I got my
translation rightish, and you misguess what you think I wanted to say
and so mistranslate, then you get the blame.
---
And i kiu ma jungo?