your availablility next few months?

Haven't heard much from you, but the word is that you were able to speak
more or less fluently with Nick in August, so you are obviously up to speed
on the language, in spite of your absence.

Now that your thesis is done, are we likely to see you getting involved more
actively very soon?

Specifically, Cowan is committed to trying to finish the reference grammar
papers in the next couple of months, and we have lined up Bob Chassell to
do professional publishing for us.  As far as I know, you have never taken
a draft cut at the papers, and your linguistics experience would be
valuable.  In addition, Nick is incommunicado, and I can't therefore ask
him to take a final cut (he has done a review once, but it was more than a
year ago).  So if you can commit some time to read and review the papers,
I would like to include you in the review team.

lojbab