mi xruti

coi rodo

As you may have noticed, I haven't been posting for a while.
The computers here were in intensive care and I wasn't able
to read my mail until today. It will take me some time to
catch up (hundreds of mails to read).

I lost anything posted between Nov 3 and Nov 9. I hope to
eventually read it from the ftp archives, but if anybody sent
me something please resend.

The Chinese Whispers game is progressing well. I'm only
missing Iain's translation. Could Iain or Chris send it to me?
(Don: I already passed yours on to Goran.)

I noticed that dilyn is back .ui

co'o mi'e xorxes