serving the needs of Lojban learners

I jst posted a long and rambling message.  For those who got bogged down on
my rambling, I REALLT want to hear from the inactive subcribers to Lojban
List as to what you would like to see done tro serve your needs better.
Please finish plowing through my message, and or post your thoughts to
the list or to me.

Thank you
lojbab
----
For the artificial language Loglan/Lojban, see powered.cs.yale.edu  /pub/lojban