Here's a couple for Chris to put in his FAQ list:

1. Why do some texts use <h> instead of <'>
(This was discussed on the list, but I'm still not sure why one is better
than the other. Could I take a text with <h>s and do a search & replace
with <'> and end up with "standard" lojban?)

2. What parts of the language are well worked out, and which parts are in flux?

3. How was the default place order of sumti in a selbri determined? (There
does not appear to be any rhyme or reason for the order of sumti in many
gismu.)

4. What are the most current revisions of each part of the language
descriptions?

5. How can I look up gismu, lujvo, and cmavo when I am translating from lojban?

6.

Steven M. Belknap, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Clinical Pharmacology and Medicine
University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria

email: sbelknap@uic.edu
Voice: 309/671-3403
Fax:   309/671-8413