ftp archive fixed

I suggest you tell Erik which files  should be uploaded from digex to the
main ftp site, so we can prune a little and keep under file limits (e.g.
we don;t need both the individual papers and the zip file (maybe zip and
gz
versions as erik does?

Have you gotten the parser archive yet? If so please delete.

Nora is still awaiting feedback on the parser/glosser, and the guy leading
the phone game, who is relatively novice, could probably use it if we
want help that along and also get feedback from a new person.  Dan something,
i think.  We need to make sure that we put a more recent parser into the file
- Nora says you should be able to just substitute a new version with
no other changes.

lojbab