Re: TECH: PROPOSED GRAMMAR CHANGE X4: Forethought bridi and bridi-tail connection

>What is the semantic difference between {ta blanu} and {blanu fa ta}?

>I don't see any special semantic content in the "observative" form.

That is your problem.  It's been explained to you often enough.

>I don't see any special semantic content in the "observative" form.
>At most it is a matter of emphasis, but that also exists in sentences
>with foreterms, like {ko'a ko'e broda} vs {ko'a broda ko'e}.

There is no rule that makes either of those two forms have different
emphasis.  Indeed in Russian, x2 is generally before the verb if it is
a pronoun and after if it is anything else. NO emphasis implied.  I have
started to model that in my Lojban because of the intensity with which
I have studied Russian.

lojbab