Re: `already'

.ui la .iVAN. cusku di'e

> And of course nothing can happen before its natural start.  You don't
> have to stop when you've finished, but you can't start without starting.

This is not clear to me.  The "natural start" of "mi vasxu" was 28 May 1958,
but in fact the event of my breathing didn't begin until the following 2 July.
During the interval 28 May -- 2 July, I was "mi xa'o vasxu"; my breathing
(considered as a process, not an activity), had started but had not yet
reached its natural start.

Note that this also requires a "xo'a" member of ZAhO, marking the point
in time of the natural as opposed to the actual start:  we would have
to decide which one is "co'a" and which is "xo'a".

--
John Cowan					cowan@ccil.org
		e'osai ko sarji la lojban.