Re: CONLANG: Kanji (was: Asian-based langs?)

John Cowan writes:
>Maybe we could have a Hangul based on roman letters:  "pu" would be
>represented by a small "p" above a small "u", the whole taking up
>a standard hanzi-area.

For structure words that would work, although it means we would need special
fonts for computers.  Would that work for names in Lojban, which can have
arbitrary clumps of consonants?

>> There's also the problem that the affixes in compound words
>> in Lojban can have several forms; for example the root word for

>Perhaps a tie-mark (like a musical tie-mark) could be used to
>distinguish "jbopli" from "lojbo pilno";

Or use a space between them in the latter case -- would that make chinese
readers gag too severely?