Re: <stizu>

la stivn cusku di'e:
>I believe <stizu> should be a three part gismu:
>
>*chair, x1 is a |/stool/seat/bench, a piece or portion of a piece of
>furniture intended for sitting of material X2 for sitter x3
>(person/object/event) /:/ /=/ stizu (tiz)
>
><jubme> X3 place should be for holding/supporting X3 (person/object/event)
>instead of referring to legs

If you give jubme, stizu, and ckana the same places, there's no point in
having 3 words for them.  The place structure is what's supposed to define
the gismu.  If you want to use the place structure of ckana, I would
recommend using a tanru like "stizu ckana" or "jubme ckana".
                     ____
 Chris Bogart        \  /  http://www.quetzal.com
 Boulder, CO          \/   cbogart@quetzal.com

"I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru."