Re tech:opaque

pc>
After a couple of weeks with the theoretical logicians, it is a
pleasure to get back to practical McCawley.

djer>   I've been reading a thread on Analytic-at-Brown which deals
        with worlds, and on the chance this is NOT what you're
        referring to as the sojourn with theoreticans, I offer to
        e-mail you a copy if you're interested.  The thread seems
        quite relevent to opacity.

pc>  I'm not sure whether any of this solves any Lojbanic problems, but
it does give us some useful data to consider in working for solutions.
pc>|83

djer>   Personally, I'm not going to attempt any more solutions to
        things lojbo until the World of Lojban Central, if such
        exists, recognizes that there are some foundational problems;
        and instead of waiting for an earthquake to to reveal them,
        sets up an Equal Opportunity democratic process to solve them.
        However I wish you the best, and I think that the thread I
        mention might offer you some food for thought: It certainly has
        crystallized some issues for me.