ro broda/ro lo broda

la .and. cusku di'e

> >John has made {re xirma} and {re lo xirma} nonequivalent in either one
> >or two ways (they're different with respect to dogbiting behaviour
> >("2 men bite 3 dogs" - how many dogs?) and possibly with respect to
> >existential import.

la djer. cusku di'e

> djer:  Did I miss something about the installation of this vague change
> in an era of five years of no change?  Maybe I should go to lojfest.

The era of 5 years has not yet begun.

I proposed tentatively the restoration of Loglan semantics:  "ro broda"
means "ro da poi broda" rather than "ro lo broda", and "ro broda/ro da
poi broda" and "ro lo broda" are distinct because the former has local
scope (only over what follows) whereas the latter has bridi-level scope.

--
John Cowan					cowan@ccil.org
		e'osai ko sarji la lojban.