re'u

Is it significant that _pare'u_ can be expressed as a complex of more
normal tense and aspects articles: "I went and never went before" (within
the relevant time frame), say.  And then the other ordinals come in from
this.  I am not sure that this catches everything xorxes means to do with
this form, some of which do look unlike tense/aspect, but it does sugest
that here is a tense/aspect notion here deserving to get out into the
appropriate place.  (And, the notion of tense/aspect is already so fluid
that a little more expansion does not seem out of place anyhow.)
pc>|83