Re: LogFlash

Logical Language Group <lojbab@access.digex.net> writes:

> But even then, if you are composing online and have a copy of the
> draft dictionary or even the gismu list that you can grep, you will
> get by.

I did this for a while and, as is typical for me, wrote something to
make the task a little easier.  I got a copy of the TeX version of the
dictionary and wrote a simple Perl script that does lookups in it.  If
the word you are looking up turns out to be a rafsi, it also looks up
the corresponding gismu.

I'll make the program available if anyone wants it.