Re: David Brin story

   David Brin is my favorite living writer, now that Asimov and Heinlein are
   gone. I'd be interested in helping translate.

Pick a story you would like to translate and ask for help from others.
A named story will help generate interest or opposition in this group.

Also, with a named story (or several titles, in order of preference),
it will be easier for me to ask Brin (and possibly the companies who
may lease the assignments) for permissions.

Thanks.

--
    Robert J. Chassell               bob@gnu.ai.mit.edu
    25 Rattlesnake Mountain Road     bob@rattlesnake.com