Re: A challenge

The challenge:

>    One of Huck's eyestalks swerved on me.
>    "We're-glad-to-see-you're-all-right-but-now-shut-up-and-get-over-here"
>    Few other citizens of the Slope could squeeze all that into a single
>    GalThree word-blat.  Not that that skill excused her rudeness.

.i palo kalstani bela xuk. sukcarna fa'a mi .i lu mi'a visydonborka'ogei
.i ku'i ko smajo'uvizyzva li'u .i so'u ru'a lo xabju bela salpo cu kakne
lenu setca di'u lo pamei lujvo bebaula galcib. .i ku'i leka stati be tu'ara
na'e rinselfraxu lenu ko'a nalclite

.i     palo    kalstani bela xuk. sukcarna      fa'a   mi
   One-of-the eye-stalks of Huck sudden-turned towards me

.i lu mi'a      visydonborka'ogei .i  ku'i    ko   smajo'ukemvizyzva li'u
    "  We  seeing-(you-well)-glad.  However, you! quiet-and-(here-at)  "

I don't see how to make this into a single word (except using "zei") and to
make any sense.  There are two distinct subjects the "we" and the "you!".
Obviously, lojbab. has something up his sleeve.

.i so'u    ru'a     lo    xabju      bela  salpo cu kakne     lenu
   Few<-I-postulate the inhabitants of-the Slope   able-to the-event-of

I am attempting to attach the evidential to "so'u" so that it is the fact that
it is the fact the inhabitants with the ability are few in number is the
subject of the postulation.  I don't know if this works.

  setca         di'u        lo    pamei       lujvo       bebaula   galcib.
inserting the-last-utterance the singular affix-compound in-language Gal-3.

I have reused "lujvo" for "blat-word" it seems to me to fit in nicely.

.i ku'i         leka     stati be        tu'ara              na'e
 However, the-quality-of skill at something-to-do-with-it other-than

       rinselfraxu             lenu   ko'a       nalclite
reason-to-be-forgiven-for the-event-of she being other-than-polite.

ni'o co'omi'e dn.