PLI: zoigy. unless .gy. xelfanva lu secau

ni'o la xorxes. pu fanva lu secau li'u fuzoigy. unless .gy.

The conjunction "unless" implies causality something which does not follow
from 'secau'.

    I will go to the bank unless you give me some money.
means,
    I will go to the bank for-the-reason you do not give me some money.

    .i mi klama lo banxo ki'ulenu do na dunda lo jdini mi
whereas,
    .i mi klama lo banxo secaulenu do dunda lo jdini mi

I take to mean, "I will go to the bank, and you didn't give me money".
Similar to,
    .i mi klama lo banxo faulen do na dunda lo jdini mi