Official Typo Correction #4

R. Uittenbogaard writes:

> >      mi ce'e do pe'e .e la djan. ce'e la djeimyz. cu pendo
> >      I [,] you [joint] and John [,] James are-friends-of.
> >      I am a friend of John, and you are a friend of James.
>
> Is this correct? chapter 14 says quite something different:
> firstly, I would expect the ".e" to be "je"

The use of ".e" for "je" was a typo, and changing it constitutes
the first part of Official Typo Correction #4.  There are two
occurrences of this sentence: in the CEhE section and in the
PEhE section.

> secondly, I thought this sentence means:
>
>   I am a friend of you, and John is a friend of James.

No, it means {I}                {John}
                 are-a-friend-of
             {you}              {James}

> Furthermore, chapter 12 reads, just below example 14.6:
>
> > Note that this lujvo is symmetrical between ``lantro'' (sheep-
> > controller) and ``gerku'', but ``lantro'' is itself a asymmetrical
> > lujvo.
>
> It should be "an asymmetrical", not "a asymmetrical"

Right.  For "a asymmetrical" read "an asymmetrical", which is the
second part of Official Typo Correction #4.

Bob and Bob, please take note.  I'm not providing diffs because
I change things in the ".txt" version and generate the ".html"
version automatically.

--
John Cowan						cowan@ccil.org
			e'osai ko sarji la lojban